حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
- Produce and present reports as per job requirements.
- Performs data collection and analysis as per job requirements.
- Ensure appropriate business process flowcharts, narratives, and other required process documents are developed, managed and updating when additional financial risks are identified.
- Identify process and control improvement opportunities within the financial processes and assist in implementation.
- Support business process owners in developing risk mitigation/corrective action plans, and business process that effectively address internal control gaps identified during risk-assessments, and internal/external audits.
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to design new work processes.
- Communicate complex data in ways that are easy to understand
- Ensure controls are appropriately designed to monitor compliance with relevant accounting standards and management directives.
- Review new or changed policies and procedures and identify controls and assess potential impact on the internal control framework.
Perform other duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by your line manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting Or physics
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 4-6+ years of experience in accounting
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy of data, ability to prioritize and follow through on requests.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work in a dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth and change
- Ability to provide creative recommendations for minimization of business risks and improving business processes
- Familiarity with MS Office products (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio)
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong project management skill set with demonstrated prior experience; ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of process and systems
- Ability to communicate and drive results cross-functionally; confidence to both suggest and support new ideas and approaches
- Must be flexible, able to change direction quickly, and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity at times.
- Be able to have fun in a positive and professional environment.